Workshop - Turning Statistics into Stories (1 Day) 10H0083
Join us for a one day introductory workshop that will help you to communicate your message in a more effective manner. During this workshop, you will focus on your target audience, use statistics to present your story and put numbers into a context to help your audience understand your messages.
Learn some useful tips on how to use tables, graphs and maps to illustrate your story.
Emphasis is on getting your message across in five easy to follow steps:
- State your key messages
- Get the evidence
- Understand the evidence
- Match the data to your messages
- Tell your story
Practise the five steps by using examples from Statistics Canada throughout the workshop.
Early registration (3 weeks prior):
- Vancouver - French - Date to be scheduled
- Kelowna - English - June 14, 2017
- Kelowna - French - Date to be scheduled
- Vancouver - English - September 21, 2017
- Whitehorse - French - Date to be scheduled
- Victoria - English - February 1, 2018
- Victoria - French - Date to be scheduled
- Victoria - English - March 14, 2018
- Whitehorse - English - October 19, 2017
- Date modified: