To what level have Canadian adults studied? How much time do students spend in classrooms? On what resources and services is education funding spent?
Our report entitled Education Indicators in Canada: An International Perspective, 2017, provides a rich source of education statistics for Canada as a whole, as well as its provinces and territories. Jointly produced with the Council of Ministers of Education (Canada), it contains a set of 12 indicators presented in five chapters, which cover topics such as:
• educational attainment of the adult population,
• the connection between educational attainment and the labour market,
• financial resources invested in education,
• transitions from education to the working world,
• working time and teaching time of teachers in public institutions,
• Canadians’ skills and readiness to use information and communication technologies,
• and much more!
Want to learn more? Join our chat session with Statistics Canada experts on these findings!