Note that the application period for the Fall 2017 campaign is now closed
STEP 1: Apply online on the Public Service Commission website.
- Select the mathematical statistician career choice.
- Provide the following information:
- your résumé
- your grades for courses already taken at a recognized post-secondary institution (with complete codes and titles)
- a list of courses that you are taking or will be taking at a recognized post-secondary institution during this academic year (with complete codes and titles).
- Register for the written test for mathematical statisticians.
STEP 2: Write the test at one of the various locations across Canada. Candidates must supply a photo ID at the exam.
STEP 3: Successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
Upon request, you must be able to provide the following documents:
- a copy of your official transcripts from recognized post-secondary institutions
- proof of Canadian equivalency if you have a foreign degree or degrees.