Canadian Megatrends explores some of the sweeping changes that have had a lasting impact on Canadian society and economy.
Migration between provinces and territories has been part of Canadian life since Confederation, and the portion of Canadians who leave their province of birth has increased over time. Their movements have been influenced by economic cycles and the activity in various economic sectors, shaping the country’s demographic landscape. During the 20th century, this phenomena has shifted the centre of gravity of the population toward Western Canada.
- The evolution of Canadian tourism, 1946 to 2015
- The fall and rise of Canada's top income earners
- Seniors' income from 1976 to 2014: Four decades, two stories
- Changing profile of stay-at-home parents
- 150 years of immigration in Canada
- Date modified: