Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
1. Greville TNE. United States Life Tables and Actuarial Tables, 1939-1941. Washington: Public Health Service, 1946.
2. Ng Edward and Gentleman Jane F, "The Impact of Estimation Method and Population Adjustment on Canadian Life Table Estimates", Health Reports 1995, Vol. 7, No.3, pages 15 to 22.
3. Spiegelman M. Introduction to Demography, Revised Edition. Cambridge Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, 1968. page 113, Formula (4.29).
4. Fleiss JL, Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions, 2nd Ed, Wiley and Sons, NY, 1981, page 14, Formula (1.26) and (1.27).
6. Kramer MS et al. 2001. "A New and Improved Population-Based Canadian Reference for Birth Weight for Gestational Age." Pediatrics. Vol. 108 , no. 2. http://www.pediatrics.org/cgi/content/full/108/2/e35
7. Sullivan, DF. A single index of mortality and morbidity. HSMHA Health Reports 86 (April 1971): pages 347 to 354.
8. Chiang, CL. The Life Table and its Applications. Robert E. Krieger Publishing Co., Malabar, Florida, 1984: 316.
9. Mather, C. Health Expectancies in Australia 1981 and 1988. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1991: 117.
- Date modified: