Code-to-code correspondence between health regions and both 2006 and 2001 Census geographic units.
Correspondence files (documentation)
Health region–to–2006 Census dissemination area (blocks for Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia) available in (DBF) format via a zipped file.
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
- District Health Authorities (Revised October 2011)
- New Brunswick (Revised October 2011)
- Local Health Integration Networks Note: due to the size of this .DBF file, importing it into some versions of Microsoft Excel may create an error and data may be lost. This file is intended to be used as a database file.
- Alberta (Revised February 2012)
- British Columbia
- Territories (revised)
2006 Comprehensive Correspondence files Download
All Canada Correspondence files Download (new)
Health region–to–2001 Census dissemination area (blocks for Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia) in CSV format.
- Date modified: