Canadian Framework for Culture Statistics
Conceptual Framework for Culture Statistics 2011
- Main page
- Executive summary
- The changing context for culture statistics
- Defining culture
- The criteria for culture products
- The creative chain
- Defining the culture sector
- Measurement of the culture sector
- Related activities
- Participation of individuals in the creative chain
- Social and economic benefits of culture
- The relevance of the framework to public policy
- Tables and figures
- More information
- PDF version
Note of appreciation
Canada owes the success of its statistical system to a long-standing partnership between Statistics Canada, the citizens of Canada, its businesses, governments and other institutions. Accurate and timely statistical information could not be produced without their continued co-operation and goodwill.
Standards of service to the public
Statistics Canada is committed to serving its clients in a prompt, reliable and courteous manner. To this end, the Agency has developed standards of service which its employees observe in serving its clients.
Published by authority of the Minister responsible for Statistics Canada.
© Minister of Industry, 2011
All rights reserved. Use of this publication is governed by the Statistics Canada Open Licence Agreement.
Catalogue no. 87-542-X no. 001
- Date modified: