Workshop - How to Use Census Data (1 Day) 92H0009
Conducted every five years, the Census of Population is the most comprehensive source of data on the demographic, social and economic characteristics of Canadians.
The Census workshop is designed for those new to working with Census data or those who want to further develop their abilities in regards to working with Census concepts, methodology, geography and analysis.
The workshop material will explore the depth and breadth of data available and enhance participants’ ability to use the 2016 Census resources effectively.
During this workshop, you will:
- Review methodology and questionnaire content
- Explore Census Geographies
- Understand Census concepts and variables
- Learn how to use Census Program website tools
- Learn how to find and use Census data on the Statistics Canada website.
Early registration (3 weeks prior):
- Date modified: