- Researchers unaffiliated with a federal government department
Include academics, students, and employees of non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Researchers affiliated with a federal government department
- Researchers from the federal government departments and agencies listed in Schedule I and Schedule IV of the Financial Administration Act;
- Academics contracted by a federal government department or agency (as defined above) to pursue a specific project at CDER;
- Researchers affiliated with a provincial government department
CDER only considers research projects that are not descriptive in nature. If you wish to obtain custom tabulations, you will need to contact the appropriate subject-matter division within Statistics Canada, or contact us at email@example.com for more information.