Question of the month
- Statistics Canada recently launched its first edition of the Canada and the World Statistics Hub to shed light on Canada's economic and financial relationship with the United States. Which topic interests you the most?
- To mark Canada 150, the Connecting Stats, Stories and People blog highlights the views of historians, academics, students and other experts. Which recent issue do you find most compelling?
- Statistics Canada has released several data visualization tools that make complex datasets more accessible. Which tool do you find most useful?
- Statistics Canada continues to engage with Canadians through new media. How do you prefer to stay connected?
- Statistics Canada has released a number of projects marking Canada 150. Which one do you like best?
- What kind of stories would you like to see featured more often in Canadian Megatrends?