Question of the month
We can’t fool you this April… Which of the following data does Statistics Canada collect?
To see the correct answer, please scroll down the page.
Sign up to My StatCan to get the latest information on various topics.
- A) No, Statistics Canada collects information on pet expenditure per household, but not on the number of pet animals per household.
- B) No, Statistics Canada does not collect data on the number of fish-shaped snacks consumed by Canadians.
- C) Correct, you can find this information in the table: Aquaculture, exports of selected Canadian aquaculture products, by destination.
- What is your favourite way to discover new Statistics Canada data?
- Which of the following 2016 Census of Population interactive data products interests you the most?
- Statistics Canada’s Food Stats portal offers a cornucopia of information on all things food-related! Which data topic sounds the most appetizing to you?
- Which feature of Statistics Canada’s new Population Clock interests you most?
- Cannabis has been legalized, and Statistics Canada is measuring prices before and after the change in legislation. We want to hear from consumers—what price are you willing to pay?
- Cannabis will be legalized on October 17, and Statistics Canada is measuring prices before and after the change in legislation. We want to hear from consumers—what price are you willing to pay?