Question of the month
Cannabis will be legalized next month, and Statistics Canada is measuring prices before and after the change in legislation. We want to hear from consumers again this month—what price are you willing to pay?
- The legalization of cannabis is fast approaching, and Statistics Canada is measuring prices before and after the change in legislation. We want to hear from consumers—what price are you willing to pay?
- Statistics Canada often uses infographics to present data. Which infographic do you find the most intriguing?
- Statistics Canada is now on Reddit and is looking to host more "Ask Me Anything" sessions! What topics would you like us to discuss during these AMAs?
- Statistics Canada’s Business and Community Newsletter helps users find relevant statistical information. Which newsletter feature interests you the most?
- Statistics Canada is turning 100! Which commemorative activity most interests you?
- Statistics Canada continues to release information in new and innovative formats. Which of these tools presents our data in a way that piques your interest?