The bulletin board provides the Exporters and their agent's information on initiatives and policies affecting the Exporting community.
- December 2017 – Customs notice for CAED 2018 version 18.00
- December 2016 – Customs notice for CAED 2017 version 17.00
- December 2015 – Customs notice for CAED 2016 version 16.00
- December 2014 – Customs notice for CAED 2015 version 15.00
- December 2013 – Customs notice for CAED 2014 version 14.00
- December 2012 – Customs notice for CAED 2013 version 13.00
Release of CAED Version 18.00
This latest version of CAED, released December 11, 2017, requires Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 and Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010.
If you are running Version 10.00 or earlier, you must download and install these components before installing CAED Version 18.00. For more information on the system requirements for Version 18.00, consult the Installation Guide.
The 2017 version of CAED will expire on January 31, 2018 after which time only the 2018 version will be valid. The 2018 version will be the last update to CAED and will be valid until it is retired in January 2020.
The CAED program will be replaced by a new export reporting system, the Canadian Export Reporting System (CERS), by January 2020. The CBSA and Statistics Canada have mutually agreed to retire CAED due to its aging technology. CERS is being designed by the CBSA to meet current export program requirements while providing flexibility to allow for future enhancements. The CBSA will engage industry stakeholders to seek feedback on the system design and roll-out strategy.