The bulletin board provides the Exporters and their agent's information on initiatives and policies affecting the Exporting community.
- December 2019 – Customs notice for CAED 2020 version 20.00
- December 2017 – Customs notice for CAED 2018 version 18.00
- December 2016 – Customs notice for CAED 2017 version 17.00
- December 2015 – Customs notice for CAED 2016 version 16.00
- December 2014 – Customs notice for CAED 2015 version 15.00
- December 2013 – Customs notice for CAED 2014 version 14.00
- December 2012 – Customs notice for CAED 2013 version 13.00
Release of CAED Version 20.00
This latest version of CAED, released December 9, 2019, requires Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 and Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010.
If you are running Version 10.00 or earlier, you must download and install these components before installing CAED Version 20.00. For more information on the system requirements for Version 20.00, consult the Installation Guide.
The 2020 version will be the last update to CAED and will be valid until it is retired in September 2020.
The CAED program is being fully replaced by a new export reporting system, the Canadian Export Reporting System (CERS), by September 30, 2020. The CBSA and Statistics Canada have mutually agreed to retire CAED due to its aging technology. CERS has been designed by the CBSA to meet current export program requirements while providing flexibility to allow for future enhancements.
Notice: Export declaration submission
Once you have started submitting export declarations using the CERS Portal, please stop submitting export declarations using CAED. Using both systems at the same time increases the risk of encountering complications during the transition period.