Spatial information products - contain information about the location and shape of, and relationships among, geographic features.
- Road network files: digital representation of Canada's national road network, containing information such as street name, type, direction and address ranges.
- Boundary files: files that contain boundaries of standard geographic areas, along with shorelines and lakes.
- Environmental accounting files: spatial data files related Canada’s land and freshwater resources.
Attribute information products - are tabular or textual data that describe the characteristics of a spatial entity or feature.
- Postal code products: digital files which provide a correspondence between the Canada Post Corporation six character postal code and Statistics Canada’s standard geographical areas.
- GeoSuite: a tool for data retrieval, query, and tabular output, that allows users to explore the links between all standard levels of geography and to obtain population and dwelling counts.
- Interim List of Changes to Municipal Boundaries, Status, and Names: provides a summary of changes to municipal boundaries, status and names. The list is produced on an annual basis for changes that occurred during the previous year.