Note to readers
This document is a guide to the various components of the Canadian System of National Economic Accounts, describing frameworks, major concepts, definitions and the purpose of each component. It was published in 1989. Most of the information does not change. However, the Canadian System of National Economic Accounts is constantly making important improvements. For more information see Latest developments in the Canadian economic accounts.
- The Canadian System of National Accounts
- An Overview of the Components of the System of National Accounts
- Income and Expenditure
- Financial Flows and Balance Sheets
- Balance of Payments and International Investment
- Controversy, Convention and Creativity in the Accounts