The purpose of the study is to collect information on the health and well-being of children in Ontario. This study will ask about mental health disorders, access to mental health services, and the relationship between health, family, neighbourhood and school. The information will help Ontario to make funding decisions to improve the prospects and conditions for all children and youth.
The information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.
- Collection period:
- Household component: October 14, 2014 to October 19, 2015
- School component: March 2 to December 31, 2015
- Collection methods: Personal interview (CAPI and PAPI) and self-complete questionnaires
- Survey participation: voluntary
- Data sharing agreements and record linkage
- Topics covered in the survey
- Other information and videos
Definitions, data sources and methods: survey number 3824