To what level have Canadian adults studied? How much time do students spend in classrooms? On what resources and services is education funding spent?
Tomorrow, December 12, 2017, we will be releasing the latest report on "Education Indicators in Canada: An International Perspective, 2017", which will provide a rich source of education statistics for Canada as a whole, as well as its provinces and territories. Jointly produced with the Council of Ministers of Education (Canada), it will contain a set of 12 indicators presented in five chapters, which cover topics such as:
• educational attainment of the adult population,
• the connection between educational attainment and the labour market,
• financial resources invested in education,
• transitions from education to the working world,
• working time and teaching time of teachers in public institutions,
• Canadians’ skills and readiness to use information and communication technologies,
• and much more!
Want to learn more? Join our chat session with Statistics Canada experts on these findings!