Published twice a year, Survey Methodology is an internationally acclaimed scientific journal. For over 40 years, it has been a source of key information on survey methods for statisticians. Topics include:
- design issues in the context of practical constraints
- use of different data sources and collection techniques
- total survey error
- survey evaluation
- research in survey methodology
- time series analysis
- data integration
- estimation and data analysis methods
- general survey systems development
Survey Methodology draws on the expertise of statisticians and experts from Canada and around the world. It provides reliable, complete and authoritative information.
The journal is cited in several indexes, including the ISI Web of Knowledge, which includes Current Contents/Social and Behaviorial Sciences, Social Sciences Citation Index, and the Science Citation Index Expanded.
- Date modified: