This standard was approved as a departmental standard on October 16, 2017.
NAICS 2017 version 3.0
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) has been developed by the statistical agencies of Canada, Mexico and the United States. However, Statistics Canada has created 5 cannabis industries that are unique to NAICS Canada 2017 Version 3.0.
- NAICS 2017 Version 3.0 (PDF, 5570 kb) (No. 12-501-X in the catalogue)
Variants of NAICS
- Content and media sector
- Durable / non-durable manufacturing industries
- Energy sector
- Goods and services producing industries
- Industrial production (based on the 1950 United Nations definition)
- Industrial production (based on the 2008 International Recommendations for Industrial Statistics)
- Information and communication technology (ICT) sector
- Labour Force