Explore series of publications containing information about and/or collected by Statistics Canada.
- Information about Programs and Information Holdings
- Info Source: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information
Published Statistics Canada results can be found under “Published data” on the main page of every survey in collection.
The Statistics Canada website offers a wealth of information:
- The Daily: This is Statistics Canada's official release vehicle. It contains the results of Statistics Canada's surveys every working day. It is also archived to permit a search for information from past releases.
- Census: This module provides a statistical portrait of Canada and its people. You will also find the most recent data from the 2016 Census.
- Interact with data: Explore data visualizations, infographics, thematic maps and videos on the latest data published.
- Social media: Keep up to date with the latest news through Statistics Canada’s social media platforms.
- My StatCan: This is a customizable one-stop portal that allows you to bookmark and quickly access your favourite articles, reports, data tables, indicators, and more; receive email notifications on our latest data releases; and participate in online discussions on the "StatCan Blog", "Chat with an expert" and "Question of the month".
For more information about our publications and products:
- Toll-free number (Canada and the United States): 1-800-263-1136
- National TTY line: 1-800-363-7629
- Fax: 1-514-283-9350
- E-mail: STATCAN.infostats-infostats.STATCAN@canada.ca