One of the main goals of the survey is to gather information to help improve health programs and services in Canada. Your information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.
The survey will collect information on Canadians’ health and health habits. The first part of the survey is a household interview, which includes questions on many health-related topics. The second part of the survey involves a visit to a mobile clinic to collect direct physical measures such as blood pressure, height and weight, and hearing tests.
- Collection period: January 9, 2014 to December 17, 2015
- Collection method: the first step is a personal interview in the respondent’s home. The second step is a visit to a mobile clinic, where physical measures are taken.
- Survey participation: voluntary
- Data sharing agreements and record linkage
- Topics covered in the survey
- Facts and figures
- Respondent relations
Survey details and methodology: survey number 5071
- Date modified: