The data collected in this survey are used to produce indexes that measure the changes in the prices of the Couriers and Messengers Services. Businesses use these indexes to gain a better understanding of their industry and assess their performance, while Statistics Canada uses these indexes to deflate current dollar values and derive real growth and productivity from this sector of the economy.
Your information may also be used by Statistics Canada for other statistical and research purposes.
- From January 1 to February 15, 2019
- From February 1 to March 15, 2019
- From March 1 to April 17, 2019
- From April 1 to May 15, 2019
- From May 1 to June 18, 2019
- From June 1 to July 17, 2019
- From July 1 to August 15, 2019
- From August 1 to September 18, 2019
- From September 1 to October 16, 2019
- From October 1 to November 15, 2019
- From November 1 to December 17, 2019
- From December 1, 2019, to January 15, 2020
Block Information Confidentiality
Data are collected under the authority of the Statistics Act, Revised Statutes of Canada, 1985, Chapter S-19.
By law, Statistics Canada is prohibited from releasing any information it collects that could identify any person, business, or organization, unless consent has been given by the respondent, or as permitted by the Statistics Act. Statistics Canada will use the information from this survey for statistical purposes only.
Block Record linkage
To enhance the data from this survey and to reduce the response burden, Statistics Canada may combine the information you provide with data from other surveys or administrative sources.
Block Information on Topics covered in the survey
Topics covered in the survey
The survey asks questions about:
- prices of a delivery.
Block Information on Published data
Statistics Canada publishes the results of its surveys in many formats. To find all the documents related to this survey, follow the links below and type the name of the survey in the search engine located at the left of your screen to filter the results.
Data: You will find tables, profiles of a community or region, thematic maps, public use microdata files, and data visualization tools.
Analysis: You will have direct access to Stats in brief (e.g., releases from The Daily, fact sheets), articles and reports, and journals and periodicals.
- Questionnaires, definitions, data sources and methods: survey number 5064