Statistics Canada regularly engages in consultations with Canadians to gauge client satisfaction, seek input on program development and initiatives, and test the usability of its website features.
To obtain feedback from its clients, users and key stakeholders, the Agency uses many consultation methods, including one-on-one discussions, online questionnaires, roundtable discussions, dialogue sessions, consultative committees and focus groups.
Statistics Canada's consultation activities are published online, along with the findings.
Consultation results are also available online from the Canadian government website Consulting With Canadians.
Recently announced consultations
- November 2017 - Cannabis Stats Hub
- October 2017 - Infographics
- September 11 to December 8, 2017 - 2021 Census of Population Content Consultation
- September and October 2017 - 2021 Census of Agriculture Content Consultation
- May 17 to November 30, 2017 - Update of the National Occupational Classification