Statistics Canada regularly engages in consultations with Canadians to gauge client satisfaction, seek input on program development and initiatives, and test the usability of its website features.
To obtain feedback from its clients, users and key stakeholders, the Agency uses many consultation methods, including one-on-one discussions, online questionnaires, roundtable discussions, dialogue sessions, consultative committees and focus groups.
Statistics Canada's consultation activities are published online, along with the findings.
Consultation results are also available online from the Canadian government website Consulting With Canadians.
Recently announced consultations
- July 2020 - Canadian Centre for Energy Information (CCEI)
- June 2020 - The Daily consultation
- January 2020 - Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics
- December 2019 - Multifactor Productivity Application
Recently announced results
- August 2020 - Consultation on the new Canadian Research and Development Classification (CRDC)
- July 2020 - Interactive Data Visualization Products: Phase 4
- July 2020 - Statistics Canada's Website Evaluation 2020
- March 2020 - Navigation by Subject
- February 2020 - Statistics Canada Client Survey 2018
- January 2020 - National Road Network
- November 2019 - 2021 Census of Agriculture Content Consultation