- Who do I contact for Technical Help?
- When will a new PUMF be released?
- How do I update Institution IPs?
- Who do I contact for EFT password reset?
- How do I access the dlilist Listserv Archives?
- How do I set a password for the dlilist?
- How do I unsubscribe from the dlilist?
Who do I contact for Technical Help?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing the DLI Collection:
- Please check with your local IT team to see if a setting change would fix the problem. If it has been identified that the problem is not at your end, then go to the next step;
- Send your question to the dlilist:
- a DLI Community member may have experienced the same problem in the past and may be able to provide you with a solution; or
- the DLI Unit will be in a position to assist in solving the problem.
When will a new PUMF be released?
The DLI team has created the Tentative release dates of DLI products page that highlights the survey or product name and the expected date of release as provided by subject matter.
How do I update Institution IPs?
Should a DLI Contact need to update their institution's IP addresses, please send the new IP addresses directly to the DLI Unit.
Who do I contact for EFT password reset?
If you are unable to log into your EFT, or have forgotten your password, please contact the DLI Unit.
How do I access the dlilist Listserv Archives?
Contributions sent to the dlilist are automatically archived. You can access the list archives at DLILIST Home Page
If you are unable to log into the Listserv Archive, please see the question below.
How do I set a password for the dlilist?
If you do not already have a password for the dlilist, we recommend that you set one. The password can be used for email commands as well as for access to the web interface, which hosts the Listserv Archives.
A LISTSERV password is linked to your subscribed address (the email which is subscribed to the DLILIST). If you do not know your subscribed address, please contact the DLI Unit.
To set your password for this server, visit Register LISTSERV Password