This standard was approved as a departmental standard on February 21, 2005.
2000 version of CIP
The Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Canada, 2000, is the first Canadian version of this classification. CIP was developed by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) in the United States in 1980. CIP is designed to classify instructional programs.
- Archived Introduction Archived
- CIP 2000 – Abbreviations, acronyms and superscripts
- CIP Canada 2000 - Classification structure
- CIP Canada 2000 PDF (2399 kb) (catalogue no. 12-590-X)
- CIP Canada 2000 - CIP Canada 2011 - structural and content changes
- CIP Canada 2000 - CIP Canada 2011 - title changes only
- Archived CIP Canada 2000 - MFS Archived
- Archived CIP Canada 2000 - ISCED 1997 Archived
- Archived ISCED 1997 - CIP Canada 2000 Archived
- Archived MFS - CIP Canada 2000 Archived
- NGS University-level Historical Groupings - USIS