The Statistics Canada Training Institute Catalogue presents a compendium of corporate flagship courses and training courses, which mark Statistics Canada as a centre of expertise in the full range of activities required to make a statistical agency function.
Surveys and Subject Matter Training Program
- Analysis 101: Steps of the analytical process (Course code 0456A)
- Data Interpretation Workshop (Course code 0456)
- Social Policy Simulation Database and Model (SPSD/M) Training Seminar (Course code 0439A)
- Social Policy Simulation Database and Model (SPSD/M) Glass Box Training Seminar (Course code H-0439C)
Statistical Training Program
- Questionnaire Design Workshop (Course code 0410)
- Theory and Application of Longitudinal Surveys (Course code 0411)
- Introduction to Statistical Sampling (Course code 0412)
- Statistical Sampling Theory (Course code 0413)
- Indirect Sampling and Population Difficult to Reach (Course code 0417A)
- Introduction to Record Linkage (Course code 0419)
- Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Data – Intermediate Level (Course code 0428)
- The Components of Time Series (Course code 0431)
- Seasonal Adjustment with the X-12-ARIMA (Course code 0434)
- Theory and Application of Benchmarking (Course code 0436)
- Quality Control Methods for Survey Operations (Course code 0445)
- Statistical Methods for Quality Control (Course code 0446)
To register, please contact Chantal Caron by e-mail at: Chantal.Caron@canada.ca
The amount of $200.00 per day per participant is charged. This does not include travel and living.
Confirmation policy - Cancellation penalty
The confirmation of inscription letters are sent directly to the candidates by electronic mail.
Employees or managers who wish to cancel or reschedule any course, for which they have received an invitation, are under obligation to notify the Training contact indicated in the confirmation of inscription letter, at least ten (10) working days before the course is scheduled to begin or find a substitute to take the course. The full course fee will be charged if notification of cancellation is received later than 10 working days prior to the course.
Where a cancellation or rescheduling of a course is late or an individual fails to attend without prior notice, a penalty equal to the full course administrative fee will be levied.
For additional information, please contact:
Senior Operation Officer, Statistics Canada
TDD: 613-951-4192 (Telecommunication device for the deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and speech-impaired)
Mail: Statistics Canada,
Training and Administration Section,
150 Tunney's Pasture Driveway,
Room 3101, Main Building,
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0T6