Statistics Canada regularly engages in consultations with Canadians to gauge client satisfaction, seek input on program development and initiatives, and test the usability of its website features.
To obtain feedback from its clients, users and key stakeholders, the Agency uses many consultation methods, including one-on-one discussions, online questionnaires, roundtable discussions, dialogue sessions, consultative committees and focus groups.
Statistics Canada's consultation activities are published online, along with the findings.
Consultation results are also available online from the Canadian government website Consulting With Canadians.
Recently announced consultations
- November 2019 - Next Generation of the Application Program Interface
- November 2019 - Navigation by Subject
- November 2019 - Statistics Canada Client Survey (2019)
- May 2019 - Variant of National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 Version 1.2 – STEM Perspective
- May 2019 - National Road Network
Recently announced results
- November 2019 - 2021 Census of Agriculture Content Consultation
- September 2019 - Interactive Data Visualization Products: Phase 2
- September 2019 - Engaging Canadians: Statistics Canada's National Dialogue
- July 2019 - Statistics Canada Client Survey (2017)
- July 2019 - Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics