Statistics Canada regularly engages in consultations with Canadians to gauge client satisfaction, seek input on program development and initiatives, and test the usability of its website features.
To obtain feedback from its clients, users and key stakeholders, the Agency uses many consultation methods, including one-on-one discussions, online questionnaires, roundtable discussions, dialogue sessions, consultative committees and focus groups.
Statistics Canada's consultation activities are published online, along with the findings.
Consultation results are also available online from the Canadian government website Consulting With Canadians.
Recently announced consultations
- January 2021 - Statistics Canada Client Survey 2020
- January 2021 - Statistics Canada's Website Evaluation 2021
- December 2020 - StatCan+ beta consultation
- December 2019 - Multifactor Productivity Application
Recently announced results
- January 2021 - Statistics Canada Client Survey 2019
- October 2020 - Canadian Centre for Energy Information (CCEI)
- October 2020 - The Daily consultation
- August 2020 - Consultation on the new Canadian Research and Development Classification (CRDC)
- July 2020 - Interactive Data Visualization Products: Phase 4